Where are you at man?  Where are the Godly Christian men that the church needs? What happened to our manhood?  Where are the powerful Men's ministries that once dominated the churches? Am I wrong to have the feeling that, "The man has left the building?"

(Now I have to start by noting some facts.  Men seem to have always been outnumbered by women in churches in the last few generations.  I have never felt a calling to minister to men until recently, but always had a heard for men.)

We need to be honest here!  Men need to step up for themselves and for other men!  Men need accountability! Men appreciate accountability in the end because being beat up by our friends isn't always a bad thing... it builds relationships!

I recently sat and listened to a sermon about "Finishing Well" and I have to tell you that while I was watching and looking around at the crowd I felt a huge disconnect between the message and the men that was hearing it.  Men have been beaten down so much we have forgotten what it means to be a man!  We have lost all of our abilities to have true relationships and 'finishing well' with our lives isn't even a thought.

I feel a new ministry being birthed in me along with my draw toward evangelism.  Helping men to regain manhood but in a very strategic and dominant way.  Take men back by storm!  Most men need structure, tactical solutions that get them involved, give them timelines, goals, and accountability at a level that has never been seen before! 

We must teach men how to, "commit suicide" to themselves, so that Christ can live in them!  There is a no part-time Christian life, there is no part-time manhood!  We must die to self as Galatians 2:20 teaches us to do!  All men have a PMS problem! Power, Money, and/or Sex rules the man's life!  Aggressive treatment is the only cure and the doctor is God! 

There is very little time left or we will lose all hope!  Move men and move fast!  Wait and watch for some movement that's going to be growing here in my ministry!  "Help's a coming man!"
Enhanced by Zemanta